Translation of others by Dr. Gobinda Prasad SaRma others & of others’ by Dr. Sarma.
- ‘Wad Hamidar Doum Gach’, Translation by Dr. Sarma of Wad Hamid’s Doum Tree from Danis Jonson David’s English Translation from Encounter in Navayug, 20th November, 1963 & 27th November, 1963.
- ‘Mor Pratham Parinay’, Translation by Dr. Sarma of R.Pawar Jhabvala’s story ‘My First Marriage’ in Navayug, 29th April, 1964 & 6th May, 1964, ed. Birendra Kumar Bhatracharyya, Guwahati.
- ‘Ophelia’ (Assamese poem of the same title by Homen Borgohai), Tr. into English in Aryan (Arya Vidyapeeth College Mazine, 1965-66) ed. Khanindra Ranjan Das, Guwahati.
- ‘Desdemona’ (Assamese poem of the same title by Homen Borgohain), Tr. into English in Aryan (Arya Vidyapeeth College Magazine, 1965-66) ed. Khanindra Ranjan Das, Guwahati.
- ‘Medhi’ (Assamese short story of the same title by Lakshmi Nath Phookan), Tr. into Bengali by Gobinda Prassad Sarma & Mihir Dasgupta, in Chatuskon (Bengali monthly), Kolkata, 1966.
- ‘Gandhijir Sowaran’, Tr.by Dr. Sarma of Suniti Kumar Chatterjee’s article in Asamiya, October, 1969, ed. C.P. Saikia, Guwahati.
- ‘The Rat’ (Bhabedra Nath Saikia’s short story “Endur’), Tr. by self in Assamese Short Stories, ed. Nirmalprabha Bordoloi, Vikash Publishing House, New Delhi, 1982.
- ‘Property’, Tr. by self of his story ‘Sampatti’ in Prachi (A Library Digest of Eastern Indian Languages), ed. Surendra Jha ‘Suman’, Sahitya Akademi, Kolkata, 1992
Translation of Dr. Srama’s Works by Others
- ‘Niranjan’ (Story), Tr.by Mitali Goswami in Families, Vol. 5, No, 2 & Vol 6. No.1 combined, 2008, ed. Dr. Samjukta Dasgupta, Kolkata, 2008.
- ‘A Lesbian in the Girls’ Hostel’, Tr. by Uddipana Goswami in Seven Sisters Post, 1 April, 2012, Guwahati.
- ‘He Aranya He Mahanagar’, Tr.by Mitali Goswami in Person, Personality & Writings, ed. Rohini Medhi & Pori Hiloidari, Jyoti Prakashan, Guwahati, 2013.
- ‘Meyeder Hostele Ekjan Lesbian’, (Bengali tr. of of the sory ‘Chowlai Hostelat Egaraki Lesbian’),Tr. by Basudeb Das in Mahila Mangal (Bengali Monthly), Autumn Special Issue, October, 2013, ed. Bimal Shil, Kolkata.